In order to assist other great talents flourish, we greatly appreciate your support through:
MONETARY GIFT DONATIONS – You can become a participant in the Classical Artists Development Foundation (CADF) and support young Texan artists by making a donation to the Classical Artists Development Foundation.. Donations are tax-deductible and can be given to underwrite the cost of CADF-sponsored community performances, supporting a CADF Artist Fellow for a single year, or for a portion of their expenses, or to endow an Artist Fellowship in perpetuity.
- A one-time donation of $700,000 to the Foundation Endowment will provide–in perpetuity–a full Artist Fellowship that will carry the donor’s name.
- A one-time donation of $35,000 will fund an Artist Fellowship for a single year and will also carry the donor’s name for one year.
- The production of a commercial CD for a CADF Artist fellow can be funded for $15,000 and the donor’s name will be acknowledged in the CD jacket.
- Concerts can be underwritten for $1,500 and the donor’s name will be acknowledged in the program.
- School performances can be underwritten for $500 and the donor’s name will be acknowledged in the program.
The Classical Artists Development Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. All donations are tax-deductible. Please contact us at Karl.Miller@cadfemergingclassics.com or Ben.Gomez@cadfemergingclassics.com to find out how your donation at any level can help.
DONATE YOUR TIME – If you would like to help with upcoming events and/or with promotional activities such as Web site content development, social media communications and program distribution, please contact us at Karl.Miller@cadfemergingclassics.com.
We thank you in advance for your support to the Classical Artists Development Foundation.